Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's been a while...




I have good intentions. I plan to post something interesting here on a regular basis. Then I forget, and go off to do something else. So I'm turning over a new leaf. My New Year's resolution is to add photos and stories on a weekly basis.

I have a lot of material. By my count I've either worked on or built 31 model railroads to date - in all scales and gauges.

I'm going to start by playing catch-up. I never finished the story of the podcast layout. If you read back through my posts you'll see that it was a 4' by 8' layout built for display at the Craftsman Structure Show in November 2009, and then presented to a lucky ticket buyer at the show. The money raised from the ticket sales, over $4,000.0, went to the Avon Breast Cancer Walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment