Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fos Scale limited kits




Work continues on the podcast layout. I've finished three new Fos Scale Limited structure kits - www.foslimited.com/.

Here's Fos's HO Hooper Oyster Company kit. I've changed the sign on the front to make it The Golden Lobster. The plastic lobster on the sign came from the top of a swizzle stick I picked up at the bar at Anthony's Pier 4 in Boston. The large oyster sign is included with the kit. I've set the building half on and half off the pilings - the front half will be on the street.

The little barge kit comes with Hooper's Oyster. I built it per the instruction but set a model cannon on the deck just for fun. Several folks wrote and said "that's not prototypical!" You think? I told them the barge uses the cannon to go in reverse...

1 comment:

  1. Dave,
    The Lobster Shanty looked great on the Podcast Layout! Looking forward to your further pictures & posts.

    ReplyDelete