Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm back from vacation. A little R & R in the sun goes a long way.

Here's the Sea Port display again. When I was designing the water space I needed to allow room for the boats that Sea Port now offers and boats that may come in the future. I got the hull dimensions and cut a 1" foam rectangle for each hull. Some were a little oversized but it is okay since all I really needed was "place holders."

I had a few structures on hand and placed them here and there to see how they looked and to see how much space they would fill.

The background is painted on a 32' long curved background that occupies one wall of my workshop. It's been painted many different times depending upon the project - this background was used in my video "EASY SCENERY."

No comments:

Post a Comment