Monday, May 31, 2010

My next video


It doesn't look like much but this is where I'm shooting my next how-to-do-it video. As you may have seen in other posts I painted the backdrop but found it too distracting for the early parts of the video. Later when there's some scenery on the model railroad I'll pull off the black cloth so the greenery of the foreground scenes will blend with the background.


Doug Foscale of Fos Scale Limited is carving rocks from plaster. He did a great demo.


These pictures were taken as a test of the video lighting.




1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean by being distracting. The foreground scenery that you are working on really come out when there is only the black background. It's similar to when I use pink foam. I have to paint it or other wise it's too distracting & I can't envision a scene due to the pink burning my retnas! It's either that or some form of scenery ADD!!

    ReplyDelete