Friday, February 5, 2010

My new DVD

My latest DVD Building Landform parts 1 & 2 arrived via UPS last evening. Just in time for Springfield. This is a full length, 80-minute version showing all my tips and tricks to build a realistic base for your scenery. It'll be on my web site soon.


I demonstrate installing tunnel portals, using cardboard strips, applying plaster wrap, cutting, stacking and shaping urethane foam, using hot wire tools, using both Gypsolite and Sculptamold, adding both foam and plaster rocks castings, carving rocks directly into foam using a kitchen knife, and then I finish with a rock painting tutorial, the colors you need, and how to dry brush the rocks for best effect. This is two videos in one. Price is $29.95.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen the download 'snippett' and have Part 1. I am looking forward to picking up a copy in short order!

    ReplyDelete