Thursday, February 16, 2012

Building the Sea Port display



This little guy started it all. An HO scale lobster boat. It's almost the same shape and size of the boat I owned and worked on for 41 years. The boat model is made by Sea Port Model Works.

I met the owner of Sea Port at a train show and after several discussions he asked me to build him a display that he could bring to shows to display his boat kits and built-up models.

I went home and thought about it for a while.

What will follow it is how it all came together.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Great updates to your blog, Dave. I was glad to se this cool display at the 2011 NNGC and 2011 Expo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find the latest used and new boats for sale.
    Great used boat deals and prices.
    More here www.postallads4free.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find the latest used and new boats for sale.
    Great used boat deals and prices.
    More here resource

    ReplyDelete